Palmer’s Toyota Superstore is proud to introduce the 2023 Toyota Tacoma that is now available to shoppers in Mobile, AL. Don’t miss your chance to test drive this Toyota truck at the Toyota dealership near you. Drive into your next adventure with a new Toyota that is as capable as your most adventurous travel destinations. The 2023 Tacoma’s many trim and color options are sure to offer something for every driver. Our team is proud to serve the transportation needs of our Mobile, Pensacola, Moss Point and Pascagoula shoppers.
2023 Toyota Tacoma Overview- Serving Pensacola
As you begin your journey to selecting your next new Toyota truck, our team wants to help answer some of your most pressing questions about the 2023 Tacoma.
How much does the new Toyota Tacoma cost?
The 2023 Toyota Tacoma offers a starting MSRP of $27,250
What is the estimated gas mileage for the 2023 Tacoma?
The new 2023 Toyota Tacoma features an EPA-estimated 18 miles per gallon in the city, 22 miles per gallon on the highway, and 20 miles per gallon combined
Which exterior colors are available for the new Tacoma?
The 2023 Tacoma is available in ten different exterior colors, including: Solar Octane, Electric Lime, Lunar Rock, Barcelona Red Metallic, Ice Cap, Black, Wind Chill Pearl, Blue Crush Metallic, Celestial Silver Metallic, & Magnetic Gray Metallic.
What awards has the 2023 Tacoma received?
The Tacoma has received Kelly Blue Books Best Resale Value award for a midsize pick-up truck for 13 years in a row.
2023 Tacoma Trim Levels & Key Features
- Multi-Terrain Monitor (MTM) * with camera
- Black TRD Pro leather-trimmed front seats with 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
- LED headlights with sequential turn signals, Daytime Running Lights (DRL), Rigid Industries® * fog lights, black sport bezels
Trail Special Edition:
- Heritage-inspired grille with Toyota bronze lettering
- 16-in. bronze wheels
- 1.1-in. suspension lift (front) and 0.5-in. lift (rear)
- Locking rear differential
- Premium JBL® * Audio with Dynamic Navigation *
- Panoramic View Monitor (PVM) * with camera
- 18-in. polished alloy wheels
- Power sliding rear window with privacy glass
- 16-in. machined contrast alloy wheels
- Multi-Terrain Select (MTS) with Crawl Control (CRAWL) *
- Locking rear differential
- Bilstein® * shocks
- Smart Key System
- 17-in. machined alloy wheels
- Available Panoramic View Monitor (PVM) * with camera
- Qi-compatible wireless smartphone and mobile device charging *
- 4-way power-adjustable driver’s seat (10-way adjustable on V6)
- Integrated fog lights
- Front dual zone automatic climate control (V6 only)
- 16-in. dark gray alloy wheels
- Projector-beam headlights
- Deck rail system
- Front dual zone automatic climate control (V6 only)
- Fiber-reinforced Sheet-Molded Composite (SMC) bed
2023 Toyota Tacoma Performance & Capability – Near Moss Point
The new 2023 Toyota Tacoma is built to take on the toughest terrain. deliver head-turning performance. The available 3.5-liter V6 delivers the power to tow up to 6800 lbs. or carry a payload of up to 1685 lbs. Available on certain models, the new Tacoma offers drivers a 6-speed manual transmission, allowing drivers to be firmly in control.
This durable and capable truck comes with an extensive list of features that enhance its performance. With the availability of the following features you and your 2023 Tacoma can tackle any terrain. The available features include: Hill Start Assist Control, Multi-Terrain Monitor, Multi-Terrain Select, Bilstein® Shocks, Electronically Locking Rear Differential & Crawl Control.
Safety and Driver Assistive Technology
The 2023 Tacoma has outstanding safety features and driver assistive technology that gives you that extra confidence behind the wheel. Equipped with Toyota Safety Sense P you will find the following available safety features in this truck:
- Pre-Collision System With Pedestrian Detection
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Lane Departure Alert
- Automatic High Beams
- Blind Spot Monitor With Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Star Safety System
- Integrated Backup Camera With Rear Parking Sonar
Test Drive the New 2023 Toyota Tacoma in Mobile, AL
Are you ready to schedule your 2023 Tacoma test drive? Visit the Toyota dealership near you at 470 Schillinger Rd S, Mobile, AL 36695 or give our staff a call at (251) 319-3005 for answers to your new Toyota car, truck, and SUV questions. Our Mobile, Pensacola, Moss Point and Pascagoula shoppers are invited to apply for financing or value your trade-in online anytime.
MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $1,195 for Cars (GR86, Avalon, Avalon HV, Camry, Camry HV, Corolla, Corolla HV, Corolla HB, GR Corolla, Mirai, Prius, Prius Prime, GR Supra, Toyota Crown), $1,395 for SUV/Van/Small Truck (4Runner, bZ4X, C-HR, Corolla Cross, Corolla Cross HEV, Highlander, Highlander HV, RAV4, RAV4 HV, RAV4 Prime, Sienna, Tacoma, Venza), $1,795 for Large SUV (Sequoia), and $1,795 for Large Truck (Tundra and Tundra Hybrid). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure and may be subject to change at any time. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Excludes taxes, title and license and distributor and dealer options and accessories. Actual dealer price will vary.
Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle’s exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo. [Calculated with the new SAE J2807 method.] Installation of a tow hitch receiver or other accessories located near the rear bumper may require disabling or removing the kick sensor, and the sensor operation setting in your vehicle should be turned off. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
* Payload Capacity is the calculation of GVWR minus curb weight and should be used for comparison purposes only. The maximum amount of passenger and cargo weight your vehicle can carry is the Load Carrying Capacity indicated on the label(s) on the driver’s doorjamb.
* The Toyota Tacoma is designed to meet most off-road driving requirements, but off-roading is inherently dangerous and may result in vehicle damage. Toyota encourages responsible operation to help protect you, your vehicle and the environment. Seatbelts should be worn at all times. Do not allow passengers to ride in cargo area.
* 2023 projected EPA-estimated mpg rating estimates as determined by manufacturer. EPA estimates not available at time of posting. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary for many reasons, including your vehicle’s condition and how/where you drive. See www.fueleconomy.gov.
Extra Cost Color
* Vehicle’s projected resale value is specific to the 2023 model year. For more information, visit Kelley Blue Book’s KBB.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
. Bilstein® is a registered trademark of ThyssenKrupp Bilstein GmbH FED REP GERMANY.
Rear parking assist sonar is designed to warn drivers of potential rear collisions at speeds of
6 mph or less. Certain vehicle and environmental factors, including an object’s shape and composition, may affect the ability of the rear parking assist sonar to detect it. Always look
around outside the vehicle and use mirrors to confirm clearance. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
Crawl Control is designed for driving on difficult terrain at low speeds and assists the driver by controlling acceleration and braking, allowing the driver to focus on steering. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
The Multi-Terrain Monitor view is limited and can be affected by environmental conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
Hill Start Assist Control is designed to minimize backward rolling on steep ascents. Not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Speed, grade, surface conditions, driver input, etc., can all affect HAC function. See Owner’s Manual.
The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view. Always look over shoulder and use outside mirrors. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
Do not rely exclusively on Blind Spot Monitor. Look over shoulder and use turn signal. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert. Visually confirm clearance during use. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
The Pre-Collision System (PCS) with Pedestrian Detection (PD) is designed to determine if impact is imminent and help reduce impact speed and damage in certain frontal collisions involving a vehicle or a pedestrian. PCS w/PD is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrian and weather, light and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) is designed to assist the driver and is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. System effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and traffic conditions. DRCC not available on manual transmissions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
Lane Departure Alert is designed to read visible lane markers under certain conditions and provide visual/audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors, including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
Automatic High Beams operate at speeds above 21 mph. See Owner’s Manual for instruction and limitations.