At Palmer’s Toyota, we’re always interested in hiring the best individuals for our service, sales, and management positions. We take a lot of pride in making sure our customers walk away with the best customer experience imaginable. If you’re dedicated to providing top-notch customer service at all times, then take a look at our open positions and apply!
Part-Time VIP Coordinator
Full-time position that will offer 401k and other benefits. Must have detail experience in the Automotive industry. Please contact Chris Wilson, Detail Manager, to apply.
Internet Sales Specialist
The Internet Sales Specialist manages the online sales conducted through our website. The Internet Sales Specialist works with Internet leads with the goal of getting the customer into the showroom. The Internet Specialist is also responsible for coordinating with the Webmaster to keep our website’s promotions and photos up to date. The Internet Specialist may at
times assist customers in the showroom.
- Managing Internet sales leads, responding to inquiries in a timely fashion and answering questions on available stock and Toyota product performance.
- Responding to live chat requests, sometimes after business hours. Very generous bonus for every Internet lead that results in a sold vehicle in the same month the lead is received.
- Keeping the dealership’s website up-to-date with vehicle photographs, specifications and availability.
- Coordinating with Webmaster to update our website and create Internet promotions and advertisements.
- Scheduling appointments with interested buyers for test drives and delivery of vehicles.
- Disclosing terms of sales with consumers and receiving sales with dealership management.
- Prior experience in customer service, or sales. Call center experience is a plus.
- General knowledge of the automotive industry is highly preferred. Automotive sales experience preferred.
- Must have excellent organizational and computer skills to keep track of all Internet sales leads.
- Must be willing at times to work nonstandard business hours to answer chat requests and achieve financial incentives and goals.
- Strong communication skills in order to work effectively with customers.
- Neat, clean, highly professional appearance.
- Is able to support change.
- Is able to communicate effectively- orally and in writing.
- Understand Toyota productivity measurements.
- Family-oriented atmosphere with dynamic ownership and accommodating managers
- Competitive salary and bonuses- talk to our hiring manager about how far you can go!
- Full medical benefits and liberal 401(k) match after 30 days
- Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation
- Beautiful work environment in central location
- Excellent corporate technology support- your own desktop and office with the latest software
- Our service technicians, accounting staff, porters and sales consultants are the best trained and most professional in the industry