We’re Taking Steps to Keep Our Team and Customers Healthy in Mobile, AL
At Palmer’s Toyota Superstore, the safety and health of both our employees and customers are our top priority. We want to let our Mobile, Alabama customers know about the steps your local Toyota dealership is taking as the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) becomes a larger point of discussion in our daily lives.
At our Toyota dealership, we are:
- Deep cleaning common areas used by employees and customers
- Increasing sanitization of high-traffic areas to 5x/day
- Providing additional hand sanitizing stations and wipes for customers and employees
- Temporarily removing unpackaged snacks (popcorn, cookies, etc.) from our snack offerings
- Instructing employees not to come in if they feel sick or experience any symptoms
Doing our part to help keep our community healthy is important to us. Palmer’s Toyota Superstore appreciates everyone’s flexibility during this time and we look forward to continuing to provide the level of service you’ve come to expect from our team. Please note that our Sales hours have temporarily changed. Our current sales hours are Monday-Saturday 8:30 AM-7 PM and Sunday 12 PM-6 PM. Give us a call at (251) 639-0800 to speak with a member of our team about any questions you may have.