What Features Does the 2018 Toyota RAV4 Adventure Have?
The 2018 Toyota RAV4 Adventure is an all-new trim level in the RAV4 lineup this year, and it’s on sale near Pascagoula right now with features like:
- Roof rails
- “Adventure” badging
- Sport tires
Find out more of the unique features offered in the new Toyota RAV4 Adventure, available at our certified Gulf Coast Toyota dealer in Mobile, AL.
RAV4 Adventure Features
Unveiled at the 2017 Chicago Auto Show, the 2018 Toyota RAV4 Adventure comes equipped with:
- Rocker panel guards
- 18-inch five-spoke black alloy wheels
- 235/55R18 tires
- Automatic Limited Slip Differential on FWD models
- Dynamic Torque Control All-Wheel-Drive (AWD)
- Raised ground clearance
- Over-fender flares
- Roof rails
Exclusive Toyota Technology
In addition to all of the performance features above, the RAV4 Adventure will also come with features like:
- Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) – This advanced driver assist package includes features likes a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD), Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA), Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC), and Automatic High Beams (AHB).
- Entune® Infotainment – You’ll also have access to Entune® 3.0, a premium infotainment system that gives you access to Bluetooth®, smartphone app integration, and more via the Premium Audio with Navigation and App Suite, all on a high-resolution touchscreen interface.
Find Your Adventure in Mobile, AL Today!
Learn more about the new 2018 Toyota RAV4 Adventure near Daphne right now at Palmer’s Toyota, your Gulf Coast dealership in Mobile, AL.